Brief instructions "How to create your own online store in 2can"
- Register in your 2can account: my2can.com or log in if you already have an account;
- In the "Settings" menu, enable taxes;
- Then select the "Dashboard" section in the main menu;
- On the promo page, click "Create Shop".
Fill in the "Profile"
- Add your logo and cover (use files up to 3 MB);
- Enter the name and description of your business (up to 150 characters);
- Come up with a third-level domain (4 characters or more): yourbrand.2canonline.com. This link will host your 2can Shop;
- Choose your color for active elements;
- Click "Save".
You can watch all the changes in real time on the preview on the right side.
Create a catalogue
If you already have existing items, then click "Select items", if you are just starting to work with 2can account, then click "Create new".
One product can have several 2can.shop categories.
Configure receiving methods
2can Shop supports 2 ways:
Customize the names and costs of the required receiving process, in a way that your customers will see it.
If you have paid delivery or self-pickup, then the cost will be calculated to the total order.
Turn on online payment
2can Shop also supports cashless payment methods:
- Payment via Stripe.
To activate online payment in the storefront, go to the "Modules" menu.